Premium 4m Glamping Festival Luna Tent with large, well-defined and comfy areas for relaxation, your own solar power supply and battery for easy recharging of mobile phones from all the photos you’ll be taking, along with ample parking.
Glamping can be a great activity for families, but it’s also an ideal way for couples and friends to spend quality time together.
A Standard booking is for 4 guests, additional guests can be booked on the Booking Page [at a reduced rate per person]. For your convenience, a shared and serviced toilet is located near to the pitch.
What Is Included
- 4m Round Glamping Festival Luna Tent with High Sides for a More Comfortable Stay Experience
- Cold Water Supply via external water tap along with Washing and Washing-up Water via a water bowser
- Solar Power Electric Hookup [Powers Tent Lighting and allows for Mobile Phone Charging]
- Cooking Area
- Stone Fire Ring for outdoor Camp Fires
- Self Contained Pitch
What To Bring
- Bedding, Sleeping Bags, Duvets and Mattresses
- Camping Stove for DIY Cooking
- Pots, Pans, Kettle and Cutlery
- Kiln Dry Firewood [we also sell firewood on site]
- Outdoor Chairs
- Food and Drink
- Rubbish Bags
Check In & Check Out Times
Check in from 3pm on your day of arrival and Check Out by 10.30am on your day of departure.
We are unable to accommodate Late Check Out due to pitch Cleaning and resetting requirements.
Dogs are allowed on site [£10 per dog/day], but must be kept on a lead and attended to at all times. As a courtesy to other guests, especially as many guests enjoy walking bare foot through our soft grassy fields, you must clean up after your dog using pet waste bags. For your convenience clearly labelled Dog Waste bins are located next to the on-site toilets.
Prices start at: £40 per night
- Maximum Occupancy: 6
- View: Vale of Glamorgan. Large Open Field
- Amenities: Fire RingFree ParkingFree WiFiToiletWater