Premium 6m x 4m Emperor Glamping Bell Tent with large, well-defined and comfy areas for relaxation, your own solar power supply and battery for easy recharging of mobile phones from all the photos you’ll be taking, along with ample parking.
Glamping can be a great activity for families, but it’s also an ideal way for couples and friends to spend quality time together.
A Standard Equestrian booking is for 2 guests and 2 Horses, additional guests and Horses can be booked by calling or emailing us so we may create a bespoke quotation [at a reduced rate per person]. Each Emperor Glamping Tent can accommodate 4 adults in the fixed beds and 2 Adults in sleeping bags on the floor [do bring your airbeds with you], so 6 Adults in total. For your convenience, a shared and serviced toilet is located near to the pitch.
For your horse, grazing is located on site along with a plentiful water supply. Stables are also available upon request however they must be booked prior to arrival.
Our 60m x 20m all weather Arena with showjumps is available for your use during your stay at no additional cost.
Do call us now on the number above to discuss your party numbers and requirements for your bespoke equestrian Glamping experience.
As we are located on a bridalway you have off road riding from the gate. With access to lots of forestry riding in the 226 Acre Hensol Woods which is just a short 5 minute hack up our quiet country lane [see map].
You also have the full use of one of our Lay-Z-Spa Hot Tubs near to your pitch. 40 degrees of warm water and bubbles to sooth away your morning aches or evening views.
What Is Included
- 6m x 4m Emperor Glamping Bell Tent with Main Entrance and extra Side Door for easy access and great views
- 1 x Solid Wood Double Bed with Memory Foam Mattress
- 2 x Solid Wood Single Beds with Memory Foam Mattress
- 1 x Double and 2 x Single Premium Duvets for all beds
- 4 x Premium Pillows for the Double Bed and 1 x Premium Pillow per Single Bed
- Duvet covers, pillow cases all serviced, clean and fitted for your arrival and comfort
- Full Coir Floor Matting
- Internal Soft Boutique/Glamping Style Furninshings
- Wood Burner for cosy Evenings – We provide for your arrival, a basket of firewood, firelighters and matches free of charge
- 5l of bottled drinking water upon your arrival
- Cold Water Supply via external water tap along with Washing and Washing-up Water via a water bowser
- Solar Power Electric Lights with Charger System [Powers Tent Lighting and allows for Mobile Phone Charging]
- Picnic Table
- Cooking Area
- Stone Fire Ring for outdoor Camp Fires
- Self Contained Pitch
What To Bring
- Additional guests [over 4] need to bring inflatable beds and bedding
- Camping Stove for DIY Cooking
- Pots, Pans, Kettle and Cutlery
- Additional Outdoor Chairs
- Kiln Dry Firewood [we also sell firewood on site]
- Food and Drink
- Rubbish Bags
Check In & Check Out Times
Check in from 3pm on your day of arrival and Check Out by 10.30am on your day of departure.
We are unable to accommodate Late Check Out due to pitch Cleaning and resetting requirements.
Dogs are allowed on site [£10 per dog/day], but must be kept on a lead and attended to at all times. As a courtesy to other guests, especially as many guests enjoy walking bare foot through our soft grassy fields, you must clean up after your dog using pet waste bags. For your convenience clearly labelled Dog Waste bins are located next to the on-site toilets.
PLEASE CALL 07814 538028 BEFORE BOOKING TO DISCUSS YOUR BESPOKE EQUESTRIAN PACKAGE.
Prices start at: £110 per night
- Maximum Occupancy: 2
- View: Vale of Glamorgan. Open Fields
- Size: 24m²
- Amenities: Fire RingFree ParkingFree WiFiPicnic TableToiletWaterWood Burner