Premium 6m x 4m Emperor Glamping Bell Tent with large, well-defined and comfy areas for relaxation, your own solar power supply and battery for easy recharging of mobile phones from all the photos you’ll be taking, along with ample parking.
Glamping can be a great activity for families, but it’s also an ideal way for couples and friends to spend quality time together.
A Standard booking is for 4 guests, additional guests can be booked on the Booking Page [at a reduced rate per person]. For your convenience, a shared and serviced toilet is located near to the pitch.
You also have the full use of one of our Lay-Z-Spa Hot Tubs near to your pitch. 40 degrees of warm water and bubbles to sooth away your morning aches or take in your evening views.
What Is Included
- 6m x 4m Emperor Glamping Bell Tent with Main Entrance and extra Side Door for easy access and great views
- 1 x Solid Wood Double Bed with Memory Foam Mattress
- 2 x Solid Wood Single Beds with Memory Foam Mattress
- 1 x Double and 2 x Single Premium Duvets for all beds
- 4 x Premium Pillows for the Double Bed and 1 x Premium Pillow per Single Bed
- Duvet covers, pillow cases all serviced, clean and fitted for your arrival and comfort
- Full Coir Floor Matting
- Internal Soft Boutique/Glamping Style Furninshings
- Wood Burner for cosy Evenings – We provide for your arrival, a basket of firewood, firelighters and matches free of charge
- 5l of bottled drinking water upon your arrival
- Cold Water Supply via external water tap along with Washing and Washing-up Water via a water bowser
- Solar Power Electric Lights with Charger System [Powers Tent Lighting and allows for Mobile Phone Charging]
- Picnic Table
- Cooking Area
- Stone Fire Ring for outdoor Camp Fires
- Self Contained Pitch
What To Bring
- Additional guests [over 4] need to bring inflatable beds and bedding
- Camping Stove for DIY Cooking
- Pots, Pans, Kettle and Cutlery
- Additional Outdoor Chairs
- Kiln Dry Firewood [we also sell firewood on site]
- Food and Drink
- Rubbish Bags
Check In & Check Out Times
Check in from 3pm on your day of arrival and Check Out by 10.30am on your day of departure.
We are unable to accommodate Late Check Out due to pitch Cleaning and resetting requirements.
Dogs are allowed on site [£10 per dog/day], but must be kept on a lead and attended to at all times. As a courtesy to other guests, especially as many guests enjoy walking bare foot through our soft grassy fields, you must clean up after your dog using pet waste bags. For your convenience clearly labelled Dog Waste bins are located next to the on-site toilets.
Prices start at: £100 per night
- Maximum Occupancy: 6
- View: Vale of Glamorgan. Open Fields
- Size: 24m²
- Amenities: Fire RingFree ParkingFree WiFiPicnic TableToiletWaterWood Burner